Coconut Palms Beach Resort II
- New Smyrna Beach, Florida
- 611 South Atlantic Ave.
- New Smyrna Beach, Florida 32169
- Resort Sales Office: (386) 427-1226
- Resort Property Management Office: (386) 428-1874
- Owner Reservations: (866) 897-2755
- Reservations Fax: 407-482-2273
- 1, 2 and bedroom units
- Children's Playground
- Fully equipped kitchens
- Private balconies
- Flat Screen Televisions/DVR's
- Laundry Facilities
- 3 Pools
- Easy Beach Access
- Activities for All ages
- Tiki Bar (no alcohol) Lunch, Soda, Juice, Frozen Smoothies, Ice Cream, Rentals…. (Chairs-Umbrellas-Boogie Boards-Surfboards-Fishing Poles-Bicycles-Scooters-Golf Carts)….. Surfing Lessons, Fishing Charters and Beachside Tours.
Coconut Palms Beach Resort II of New Smyrna Beach offers a lush tropical playground. Walk the Atlantic Ocean’s wide expanses of powdery white beaches. Watch the sun rise. Enjoy a blissful average temperature of 70 degrees.
Voted one of Florida’s “best beaches” it also offers excellent fishing, golf, historical sites and cultural events. Flagler Avenue and Canal Street feature quaint shops and cafes. It should be no surprise that the second oldest city in Florida is also home to many antique and art pavilions.
Daytona Beach, to the north, is Florida’s most famous beach. Home to the Daytona International Speedway as well many seafood restaurants and nightclubs.
Canaveral National Seashore, to the south, is a nature lover’s paradise. It offers more excellent swimming, bird watching, hiking and horse trails. Anglers at nearby Mosquito Lagoon have set records with giant redfish catches.
Kennedy Space Center Visitor’s Complex is also nearby to explore the history of the United States space program.
You’ll enjoy luxurious accommodations and fine recreational facilities. Playgrounds are available for the kids.
Nearby indulgences include bicycle trails, golf courses, tennis courts, horseback riding facilities, hiking, shopping centers and boutiques, restaurants, bars and cocktail lounges.
Watersports are plentiful including saltwater fishing, marinas for boat launching, sailing, water skiing and snorkeling. For the health conscience health clubs, saunas, hot tubs, and indoor pools are at your fingertips.